Are you interested in producing or programming artistic/creative events, and want to begin a career in an arts venue or creative organisation?
The Creative Assistant Fellowship at Bristol Beacon could be for you!
This role is about on the job learning, so you do not need to have had previous experience working in the arts or in a similar role, just show your interest and enthusiasm for a role like this. This role offers:
- Salary of £19.5k, for 12 months
- On-the-job learning across programming, marketing and creative teams
- Mentoring and support with the Weston Jerwood programme
- A 50-strong fellowship network
- Closing date for applications – 9am Monday 1 March 2021
Visit the Bristol Beacon website to find out more about the role and how to apply.